All places filled – registration is closed!
To register for NeNa 2019, please follow this link.
- Registration Deadline: September 30, 2019
- Abstract Deadline: October 06, 2019
- Registration Fee: 45 € – this includes bus transfer from Tübingen to the conference location, accommodation and meals, including coffee and beverages during the day.
- Active participants who are PhD students affiliated with the Graduate Training Centre of Neuroscience (GTC) in Tübingen and Master students at the GTC are exempt from the conference fee.
- NeNa takes place at the Feriendorf Schramberg.
You may register as an active participant if you do one of the following:
- submit a poster abstract
- submit a talk abstract
- teach a workshop
Otherwise you need to register as a passive participant.
Your threshold for presenting, especially a poster, should be low. It is absolutely fine to present work in its early stages, so take this opportunity to gain experience and valuable feedback!
A small number of travel grants are available for active participants from outside of Tübingen. If you wish to apply for one, please indicate so in the registration form.